This summer I will be teaching:
- "The Six Secrets of Change" (book study)
- "Who Moved My Cheese" & "The Fred Factor" (book study)
- Engaging Activities to Promote Student Learning
- "I have them in groups...now what?" (cooperative learning)
- Introduction to Interactive Notebooks (twice)
- What highly effective teachers do differently.
- The more ways we teach, the more students we reach.
I have learned over the past 9 months that professional learning is a perfect fit for me. I have been able to merge my retail management background with my knowledge of content and become kind of like a "content manager!" :) I am able to share all of this with the teachers and even administrators that I encounter on a daily basis. I love not only growing myself but you could say I'm a little obsessed with ensuring that I pass along the information that I glean so that it impacts a bigger body of people.
Online professional learning during the summer....it's a good thing!