Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 10-What I wore today....

Ummm so yeah...this is definitely one of those boring posts that you're probably not really concerned about!  I wore some black slacks, a black flow-y tank and a herringbone cropped black and white jacket.  I also had on some black heels which is nothing new as 9 times out of 10 you will see me in heels of some sort!  People always joke that they can hear me coming before they see me!  As far as having a style that I model my dress after, I really don't try to emulate anyone.  I would say that my dress is kind of boring.  I probably wear a cardigan of some sort 3 days out of the week.  I have a lot of black in my wardrobe and some pink as it's my favorite color.  I like cardigans, sweaters, and jackets that I can mix and match and keep it pretty simple and plain.  I like the style of Michelle Obama and the simplicity of Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffanys!" along with the class of CoCo Chanel and the diva"ness" of Beyonce.  I guess all of those mixed together is what I envision!  Depending on what day it is and how I'm feeling, either of the four may come out!  My friends say that out of the group, I dress like the conservative teacher...well, I am one!


imgres.jpg

imgres.jpg

article-0-0B802DC0000005DC-292_468x628.jpg

beyonce-knowles-teeth.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment