Sunday, February 6, 2011

The 21st Century Learner....Imagine the Possibilities!

Wow! My new venture of becoming a techie nerd to increase my educational and professional learning knowledge is paying off! On Twitter this morning, I was introduced to the ischoolinitiative and was blown away! Travis Allen, a young man, while in high school in Fayetteville, GA created this initiative to save money in his school district and help with budget cuts. I am blown away and see the possibility of his hard work coming to fruition sooner than later. Below are the link to his blog and the video that I was introduced to on youtube. PLEASE take a look at it and really think about it! His initiative could eliminate textbooks across a district and have teachers, parents and students in immediate contact with each other. He is really taking learning in the 21st century to a new level. Currently he is a freshman at Kennesaw State University. I would love to have access to his product in my district and would be blown away if my sons had access to it for their education! Take a look at the video and imagine what we have to look forward to...all because of a high school senior!!!!!

https://www.ischoolinitiative.com/Home_Page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment