Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I know...I know...I've been MIA for a while now! I have a solution!

30-day-challenge.jpg





Okay, so I have been MAJORLY missing in action from my blog.  I feel bad.  The one year anniversary of me blogging is approaching and I have to admit that I am kind of disappointed in myself for not doing it as much as I would have liked.  It's hard to be a full time educator, mother of two, wife, and full time student!  :)  I have a solution to this problem that I hope will get me back on track.  I actually got the idea from my friend, Tiffany that is planning on doing the same thing.  Although this solution may not always be linked to my educational and professional learning thoughts, I feel as though it will get me in the groove of blogging more.  I plan to weave my passion for education and professional learning into the predecided topics as much as possible.  Either way, you will get to know me a little better through these posts.  


This is a 30 day challenge.  I will go ahead and say it now....this will probably take me more than 30 days BUT at least I will get it done!  Below are the topics that have been listed and predetermined by the challenge.  I will begin this process tomorrow and hope to keep it up!  If there is a topic that I don't feel like blogging about, I will acknowledge that and then proceed to talk about something else!  Hey...It's my blog, I can do that if I want!  :)


Day 01- Introduce yourself
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 – Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 – Your day
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – What you wore today
Day 11 – Your siblings
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – What you wore today
Day 15 – Your dreams
Day 16 – Your first kiss
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment



So, with all of this being shared....sit back and hold on tight....it's going to be a LONG 30 days.... or longer!!!!  



3 comments:

  1. OK! We can do this! I am going to start tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to follow along. Can I steal your outline?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Tiffany! Time to get focused!
    Stacie, no need to ask! I borrowed it from Tiffany that borrowed it from her friend! Share and share alike!

    ReplyDelete